Sunday, August 23, 2015

Abandoned Cat...

... in hindsight the gas pump is too big and dominating.  A good argument to put everything on separate layers.  would have been a much easier fix to re-size the pump if it wasnt all on one layer...oops!

On another note, my life has been too busy the past year to update this blog like I used to and I hate that.  Between a 3 hour commute and work hours and life in general I needed to find more time to make art.  Solution was to start my day with 30 minutes at the drawing table (or screen) to force myself to make some art and stop neglecting this blog.  So the last 20+ posts are all from the past 5 weeks of me holding to my resolution.  I now know that I can squeeze this into my schedule, and I now think it's safe to make the public proclamation!

No comments: